XenomatiX offers 6D Road Scanning Services, in a response to a growing demand for digitized road data from road authorities, road engineers, road inspectors, surveyors, and other stakeholders interested in providing road safety. XenomatiX uses the 6D road lidar to measure and collect high-precision and up-to-date data of road networks or sections requested by the customer.
The data collected includes raw digitized road data including surface damages, surface conditions as well as road markings. The data is collected using a true solid-state lidar sensor XenoTrack mounted on any vehicle. Any road can be digitized from community road, national road, highway but also harbor quays, airport runways, and even off-road.
Depending on the required usage of the data, different formats and further analyses are offered.
Go to Road Data to find out our wide offerings
Pavement quality inspection XenomatiX’ Digital Twin
A digital twin facilitates the examination of details in a collaborative manner:
- identification of defects undetectable via visual inspection
- faster and better decision-making
- both real-time and offline automated quality index control
- objective analysis for predictive maintenance
- up-to-date as-built drawings
- save operational time on site
- cloud-based info is always and everywhere available
- integrate info in common Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- practical, fast & easy data collection
- affordable solution
International Roughness Index (IRI) and Rutting Index
In real time, the XenoTrack road lidar calculates the IRI and rutting quality index while performing the road survey data collection. Upon arrival home, the IRI and Rutting indices are readily available to upload to your GIS.
XenomatiX’ GIS systems combine and relate the information of 2D pictures, 3D geometric twin, road markings and quality indices, and show the quality analyses on a streetmap visualisation
Road Data allows you to perform
- ‘Road’ quality management (PMS)
- Planning for preventive and curative road maintenance
- ‘Road’ obstructions check
- ‘Road’ topography and mapping
- Reference data for camera technology
- Proving ground profiles management
- Digital twin of road assets (BIM)
- Research and simulations using road profiles
Post-processing and analyses
- International Roughness Index
- Longitudinal Evenness
- Transversal Evenness
- Rutting Index – Left & Right
- Road markings – Available On-Demand
- Cracks – Available On-demand
- Potholes – Available On-demand
- Subsidence – Available On-demand
Request Data Sample
XenomatiX allowed us to visualize the IRI on a Google map and classify roads and tracks fast and easy with a very good correlation to the subjective findings of our certified drivers.
XenomatiX’ road data convinced logistics companies in the Antwerp harbor of the power of LiDAR in continuous quay quality management, with the perspective to deploy an autonomous health and safety system for their manpower.
The R&D partnership between BRRC and XenomatiX focuses on affordable solutions for smaller road network owners that aim for performant and cost-effective road management. We also focus on exploring the tight link between road data infrastructure to autonomous vehicles of the near future.