XenomatiX is the first company to offer true solid state lidar sensors based on a multi-beam laser and risk-free, scalable semiconductor technology.
XenomatiX’ sensors stand out thanks to their truly unique approach:
- A built-in camera generating high density 3D data and 2D images. This rich data set accurately reveals people and objects’ position, size and shape, as well as distance and motion ahead of and around a vehicle in any weather conditions.
- Multi- beam approach
- Solid state – no moving parts
- Scalable and affordable thanks to its chip technology
The XenomatiX story started in a garage in Leuven, Belgium, with 3 experts in optical metrology inventing and testing multi-beam lidar technology back in 2012. Since then, XenomatiX has expanded to a two-floor building and calibration lab in the Research Park of the city of Leuven in Belgium, famous for its KU Leuven University and many cutting-edge companies, like IMEC. XenomatiX today has extended its lidar portfolio to two product families, XenoTrack and XenoLidar, as well as two software products, XenoWare and X-Ware
XenomatiX today has employees in Belgium, Germany, USA and China, as well as a solid distribution network in Asia through TOYO Corporations and JAT. Other partners and customers include AGC, Marelli and Automotive Lighting, Cosworth, Septentrio, Belgian Road Research Centre.
In 2020, XenomatiX has obtained ISO 9001:2015 certification, demonstrating its commitment to safety, quality management, and rigorous validation processes.
3D pointcloud & 2d images
No moving parts
Scalable & affordable
Our Core Values
Our values define who we are, what we stand for and how we do things.
- Reliability: we work safely, we deliver on promises every time and provide reliable solutions to our customers.
- Agility: we are proactive and actively respond to change in the industry.
- Respect: we value our people, encourage their development and celebrate their efforts.
- Game changer: we promote innovation in our products and services to lead the development in the industry
Our mission for our customers is to offer the best in class 3D sensor vision solutions that lead the way to safer and more comfortable roads. We aim to be the preferred Tier II automotive supplier, delivering cost-effective, reliable and smoothly integrated lidar systems. We also aim, together with our partners, to support a wide range of vehicles and mobility applications.
Filip , CEO
Alain , CFO
Kris , VP Sales & BD
Rik , Senior System Engineer
ISO 9001:2015 certification assures our customers that XenomatiX focuses on delivering products and results in line with their expectations, based on a transparent quality management process. We are proud to have earned the ISO 9001: 2015 certification without any major remark, confirming we operated already in a structured and quality-focused way