Automotive Application Engineer
Developing 3d vision together
What you will do:
As an Automotive Application Engineer, you act as a liaison between customers and the product development team.
You will be working closely with the research team to translate customer requirements into technical specifications. You will be validating, testing, and implementing our state-of-the-art solid state lidar products both internally and on customer setups. You will be demonstrating our products and solutions for ADAS and autonomous driving to a global customer base. You will deliver and install products at customer sites, provide training and execute measurement services. You will respond to customer feedback and questions and ensure customer satisfaction throughout project implementation. You will be involved in the data collection and processing of our road scanning services.
You will work together with the hardware, software and sales team on further strengthening XenomatiX’ world-class technology.
What you will need:
- You have a technical university degree, preferably in physics or applied sciences.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English (Dutch or French are a plus). You have strong presentation skills.
- You are customer focused and like to build relationships with a global customer base.
- Managing different projects at the same time gives you energy
- You have basic programming experience (eg, Matlab, Python or similar)
- You have basic understanding of networking and different protocols.
- You have hands-on experience in mechanical and/or optical setups.
- You are willing to travel (up to 20% of the time).
- You have a class B driving license
- Commuting to our headquarters in Leuven on a regular basis is no issue for you
- You enjoy sharing knowledge within the team, you ask questions and you help out your colleagues
- You enjoy finding solutions to complex issues
- Experience with automotive, optics or related technology is a plus.
- Relevant experience, e.g. as a member of a product development team, in a pre-sales or test engineer role, is a plus as well.
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we support each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company’s development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High-tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience, with meal vouchers, home working allowance, hospital insurance, pension plan, and commute plans including company bikes, and extralegal holidays.
- Hybrid working
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to position XV2311.