Test & Calibration Technician
Developing 3d vision together
What you’ll do:
As a member of our R&D team, you will be working on the next-generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving. The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chain worldwide.
- Incoming and outgoing component quality control
- Perform calibrations and tests to ensure functionality and measurement quality
- Work with existing lab setups, lab equipment, both in indoor and outdoor environments
- Support colleagues in performing system and component testing. This applies to both internal developments and customer projects.
- Organizing and conducting test drives with our test vehicles.
- Process, report and interpret measurement data to help define next steps.
What you need:
- You are punctual and organized
- You are hands-on and have a no-nonsense attitude and technical insight
- You have experience with data processing, reporting and interpretation
- You work with Office 365 fluently
- You have a driving license B
- You live at a reasonable distance from Leuven
- You speak and write fluently in English; Dutch and/or French is a plus
- You are eager to learn
- Experience with Matlab is a plus
- Electronics debugging and soldering experience is a plus
What we offer:
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role in the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com, referring to the position XV2103.