Technical Project Manager
Developing 3d vision together
What you’ll do
As a member of the R&D team, you will be responsible for the technical project management for various types of projects: governmental funded development projects, customer projects and intellectual property projects.
- You will organize and coordinate product development and IP projects based on multidisciplinary teams to achieve the project deadlines and deliverables.
- You will be the liaison between the customer and the R&D team: you will manage deliverables and timeline and monitor the information flows.
- As part of the R&D team you will capture and understand our development activities and translate them into documents and deliverables to report to the funding authority or to customers.
- You will interact with colleagues and coordinate tasks at hand for best customer deliverables.
- You will contribute to the XenomatiX patent portfolio, in cooperation with your R&D colleagues.
You will work closely together with the XenomatiX team to create world-class products that will be demonstrated in our offices in Leuven as well as in automotive development centers worldwide.
You will report to the Engineering Manager.
What you’ll need
- You have a degree in engineering (electrical, software, …) or applied physics.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience within a technical project management role, preferably in opto-electrical systems.
- You have a generic and broad understanding of technology (electronics, optics, software) and are very skilled to translate conceptual/architectural insights into technology products.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including technical writing (in English).
- You are well organized, can multitask, and work with deadlines in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- You like to collaborate with colleagues to achieve the best results.
- You have good analytical skills to decompose projects into small parts and to understand technical documents.
- You are customer, solution, and improvement minded, with a pro-active and can-do attitude
- You live at a reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role in the company’s development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com, referring to the position XV2013