Software Developer C++ and Python
Developing 3d vision together
What you will do:
As a member of our team, you will be working on the next generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving. The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chain.
As a software engineer, you will write programs that run in the vehicle and support our measurements and ecosystem of computer vision application. Your software will interface with the vehicle and customers systems and will process 3D measurement data to digitize and interpret the scene of a moving vehicle. Your software will turn measurement data into intelligence for autonomous cars and road scanning activities.
Using your skills in C++, you will be hands-on in developing and testing our future products. You will work closely together with hardware engineers and computer vision specialists to create world-class technology and products that will be demonstrated worldwide.
What you will need:
- You have a technical university degree, preferably in computer science.
- You have experience in writing software using Python and C++, demonstrating proficiency in both programming languages.
- Having experience with software architectures and designs is a plus in order to build scalable, node based software which is efficient to maintain, test and roll-out.
- A strong mathematical background, experience with computer vision and/or 3D technology is a plus.
- You have a driver’s license.
- Managing different projects at the same time gives you energy
- Commuting to our headquarters in Leuven on a regular basis is no issue for you
- You enjoy sharing knowledge within the team, you ask questions and you help out your colleagues
- You enjoy finding solutions to complex issues
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we support each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company’s development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High-tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience, with meal vouchers, home working allowance, hospital insurance, pension plan, and commute plans including company bikes, and extralegal holidays.
- Hybrid working
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to position XV2310.