Developing 3d vision together
What you’ll do
As a member of our R&D-team, you will be working on the next generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving. The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chain.
Being an experienced software engineer, you will improve the performance of our optical systems and process 3D measurement data to digitize and interpret the scene of a moving vehicle. Your software will turn measurement data into intelligence for autonomous cars.
You will be involved in both Research and Product Development activities. Using your skills in mathematics, vision technology and C++, you will be hands-on in inventing, designing and testing our future products. You will work closely together with hardware engineers to create world-class technology and products that will be demonstrated in our offices in Leuven as well as in automotive development centers worldwide.
Occasionally, you may travel to automotive customers to show your product, to understand the exact use cases and to help growing the business.
What you’ll need
- You have a technical university degree, preferably in computer science, vision technology or mathematics.
- You have a strong mathematical background.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in C++ software development, optical products and computer vision.
- Experience with 3D transformations, coordinates systems,… is a strong plus.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
Who we are
XenomatiX’ mission is to provide road safety and road comfort with its solidly reliable, versatile and affordable true-solid-state LiDAR technology. Applications and solutions are numerous, on-road and off-road, dynamic and static, outside and inside.
XenomatiX’ product lines include a broad range of sensing solutions: the millimeter accurate road lidar, XenoTrack; the long & mid-range, off-the-shelf XenoLidar and the modular series X-Module; as well as two software products XenoWare and X-Ware.
For the Automotive and Industrial markets, XenomatiX offers customized series-production lidar modules, for ADAS and AD applications, with focus on performance, size and cost.
The 6D Road Scanning solutions, based on XenoTrack, provide a complete digital twin of the road to automotive and road market stakeholders. Accurate, lane-wide measurements enable the calculation of road waviness (like IRI), lateral profiles and pavement damages. Ideal for road scanning, surveying and pro-active suspension applications.
Today, the company counts over 40 employees in Belgium, Germany, US and China, as well as a solid distribution network. XenomatiX’ has partnerships with numerous Tier 1 suppliers and automotive companies.
Our core values define who we are, what we stand for and how we do things.
- Reliability: we work safely, we deliver on promises every time and provide reliable solutions to our customers.
- Agility: we are proactive and actively respond to change in the industry.
- Respect: we value our people, encourage their development and celebrate their efforts.
- Game changer: we promote innovation in our products and services to lead the development in the industry
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we support each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience, with meal vouchers, home working allowance, hospital insurance, pension plan, and commute plans including company bikes.
- Hybrid working
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the position XV2204.