Sales Account Manager Road Market
For Road Scanning Business
What you’ll do
As the Sales Account Manager of our business unit focused on road scanning services, you are responsible for developing the market, finding key applications, generating turnover, and defining product improvements.
- You assess sales and market opportunities and research specific target markets. You analyze customer needs and alternative offerings in the market.
- You gather and prioritize service requirements and customer opportunities.
- You create a funnel, meet and negotiate with potential customers and close service agreements.
- You attend workshops and trade fairs.
- You will provide market insights and customer feedback and work closely together with the engineering, marketing and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What you’ll need
You have a technical affinity and experience in roadworks, public works, surveying, civil engineering or similar
- You have experience in business development and negotiations with tenders and local authorities.
- You have a track record in Technology Sales and/or Business Development.
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English, Dutch and French (German is a plus).
- You demonstrate strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- You are customer focused and like to build relationships with an international customer base.
- You are results driven and enjoy starting up a new business offering.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You are willing to travel (up to 40% of the time) within Belgium and the neighboring countries.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your skills.
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role in the company’s development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com, referring to the position XV2003