Sales Account Manager
Developing 3d vision together
What you’ll do
As the Sales Account Manager of our business unit focused on road scanning services, you are responsible for developing the market, finding key applications, generating turnover, and defining product improvements.
- You assess sales and market opportunities and research specific target markets. You analyze customer needs and alternative offerings in the market.
- You gather and prioritize service requirements and customer opportunities.
- You create a funnel, meet and negotiate with potential customers and close service agreements.
- You attend workshops and trade fairs.
- You will provide market insights and customer feedback and work closely together with the engineering, marketing and support teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
What you’ll need
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication abilities in English and Dutch or French (German is a plus).
- You demonstrate strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- You are customer focused and like to build relationships with an international customer base.
- You are results driven and enjoy starting up a new business offering.
- Expertise in road quality assessment is a strong plus.
- Experience in business development and negotiations with tenders and local authorities is a plus.
- You live in Belgium and are willing to travel (up to 30% of the time) within Western Europe.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your skills.
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we support each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience, with meal vouchers, home working allowance, hospital insurance, pension plan, and commute plans including company bikes.
- Hybrid working
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your application to email@example.com, referring to the position XV2207.