Product Specialist – Sensors
Developing 3d vision together
What you’ll do
As a Product Specialist, you will be trained to gain in-depth knowledge of our sensors.
You will be validating, demonstrating, calibrating and implementing the next generation of Lidar-based products for ADAS and autonomous driving. You will present our products to customers worldwide. You will respond to customer feedback and questions and ensure customer satisfaction throughout project implementation. You will deliver and install products at customer sites, provide training and execute measurement services.
You will be involved in the measurement and the data processing of our road scanning services.
You will work together with the hardware, software and sales team on further strengthening XenomatiX’ world-class technology.
What you’ll need
- You have a technical university degree.
- You are handy and like to roll up your sleeves.
- You are willing to travel (up to 20% of the time).
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication abilities (English and Dutch or French) and strong presentation skills.
- You are customer focused and like to build relationships with a global customer base.
- You can manage different projects at the same time.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You have a driver’s license.
- You are familiar with Matlab.
- You have hands-on experience in mechanical and/or optical setups.
- You can detect and analyze problems with a solution-based mindset.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
- Relevant experience, e.g. as a member of a product development team, in a pre-sales or test engineer role, is a plus.
- Experience with automotive, optics or related technology is a plus.
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we support each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience, with meal vouchers, home working allowance, hospital insurance, pension plan, and commute plans including company bikes.
- Hybrid working
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the position XV2201.