Embedded Software Tester
Developing 3d vision together
What you’ll do:
As a member of our R&D team, you will be working on the next-generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving. Our software turns measurement data into intelligence for autonomous cars.
In your role as an Embedded software tester, you will design, bring up and maintain a scalable and fully automated testing infrastructure for embedded development platforms, connected to multiple peripherals.
You will be involved in testing our current and future products. You will work closely together with software engineers to create world-class technology and products that will be demonstrated in our offices in Leuven as well as in automotive development centers worldwide.
What you need:
- You have a technical university degree, preferably in computer or electronic engineering or computer science.
- You have been a member of an R&D team.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with the following:
- Embedded Linux environment: C, GCC, Make, CMake, GDB, GIT, Python and shell scripting
- Testing or developing in development kits e.g., Nvidia or Texas Instruments preferred, or others
- Continuous Integration and testing environments e.g., Azure DevOps, Jenkins
- C language testing frameworks/tools: e.g., unitary testing, static analysers, functional testing tools. Catch2 experience is a plus.
- You live in Belgium, at a reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You are fluent in English. Dutch or French is a plus.
- You can work in an independent way while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
What we offer:
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic, and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role in the company’s development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the position XV2112.