Developing 3d vision together
What you will do:
You will be working on the next-generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving and 6D road scanning.
You work closely with the engineering team on product assembly, quality control of components, calibration and testing of our sensors, building test setups as well as logistics.
Your responsibilities include:
- Product assembly
- Incoming and outgoing component quality control, as well as final product inspection.
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing efficiency, quality and costs
- Preparation of customer deliveries, incl. packaging & logistics
- Creation of production documentation
- Perform measurements, calibrations and tests to ensure functionality and measurement quality
- Work with existing lab setups, lab equipment, both in indoor and outdoor environments
- Organizing and conducting test drives with our test vehicles to qualify the sensors on the road and release them to customers
- Overall maintenance and ad-hoc infrastructural tasks
What you will need:
- You have experience in a manufacturing or logistics role, preferably in a small or mid-sized company
- You have some background in electronics and/or optical systems
- You are eager to learn, we will teach you what you need to know to become successful in this versatile role
- You are hands-on and like to roll up your sleeves
- You have a no-nonsense attitude and technical insight
- You are punctual and organized
- You are improvement oriented
- You work with Office 365 fluently, experience with Altium or SolidWorks is a plus but not a must
- You have a driving license B
- You live at a reasonable distance from Leuven
- You speak and write fluently in English and/or Dutch
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we support each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company’s development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High-tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience, with meal vouchers, home working allowance, hospital insurance, pension plan, and commute plans including company bikes, and extralegal holidays.
- Hybrid working
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to position XV2303.