Developing 3d vision together
What you’ll do
As a member of our R&D-team, you will be working on the next generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving and 6D road scanning. The outcome of your work will be presented to customers worldwide.
Being an experienced electronics engineer with design skills, you will strengthen our electronics team. Your job will be a mix of batch production, design work, system analysis and quality assurance in the electronics domain.
- You will be doing electronics design work, both in the analog and the digital domain. You will be doing schematics as well as lay-outs.
- You are responsible for the fine soldering and assembly of electronic devices.
- You will define and design changes to the PCBs of the XenomatiX product portfolio.
- You will create and contribute to project and technical documentation.
- You will personally contribute to the high-quality requirements for our products.
- You will work with the engineering team on the further product evolution and on preparing the next generation sensors for highly automated vehicles.
- You will use and extend your experience in electronics and camera systems.
What you’ll need
- You have a bachelor’s degree or higher in electronics or Electronics-ICT.
- You have been a member of a product development team for at least 2 years.
- You work fluently with Altium (this is a must-have!).
- You have experience with fine soldering, fine assembly and PCB schematics.
- You like precision work and attach great importance to quality and accuracy.
- You are hands-on and have a can-do attitude.
- You are motivated to learn new things.
- You enjoy a function with a variety of tasks.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
- Experience in automotive systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of design of microcontroller schematics and PCBs is a plus.
Who we are
XenomatiX’ mission is to provide road safety and road comfort with its solidly reliable, versatile and affordable true-solid-state LiDAR technology. Applications and solutions are numerous, on-road and off-road, dynamic and static, outside and inside.
XenomatiX’ product lines include a broad range of sensing solutions: the millimeter accurate road lidar, XenoTrack; the long & mid-range, off-the-shelf XenoLidar and the modular series X-Module; as well as two software products XenoWare and X-Ware.
For the Automotive and Industrial markets, XenomatiX offers customized series-production lidar modules, for ADAS and AD applications, with focus on performance, size and cost.
The 6D Road Scanning solutions, based on XenoTrack, provide a complete digital twin of the road to automotive and road market stakeholders. Accurate, lane-wide measurements enable the calculation of road waviness (like IRI), lateral profiles and pavement damages. Ideal for road scanning, surveying and pro-active suspension applications.
Today, the company counts over 40 employees in Belgium, Germany, US and China, as well as a solid distribution network. XenomatiX’ has partnerships with numerous Tier 1 suppliers and automotive companies.
Our core values define who we are, what we stand for and how we do things.
- Reliability: we work safely, we deliver on promises every time and provide reliable solutions to our customers.
- Agility: we are proactive and actively respond to change in the industry.
- Respect: we value our people, encourage their development and celebrate their efforts.
- Game changer: we promote innovation in our products and services to lead the development in the industry
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we support each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience, with meal vouchers, home working allowance, hospital insurance, pension plan, and commute plans including company bikes.
- Hybrid working
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your application to email@example.com, referring to the position XV2203.