Developing 3d vision together
What you’ll do
As a member of our R&D-team, you will be working on the next-generation solid state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving. The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chain.
Being an experienced electronics technician with design skills, you will strengthen our Electronics team. Your job will be a mix of batch production, design work, system analysis, and quality assurance in the electronics domain.
After internal training, you will independently build parts and end products.
- You are responsible for the fine soldering and assembly of electronic equipment (25% of your work).
- You will define and design changes to the PCBs of the XenomatiX product portfolio (50%).
- You will create and contribute to project and technical documentation (25%).
- You will personally contribute to the high-quality requirements for our products.
- You will work with the engineering team on further product evolution and on preparing the next generation sensors for highly automated vehicles.
- You will use and extend your experience in electronics and camera systems.
What you need:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in electronics or Electronics-ICT.
- You have been a member of a product development team for at least 2 years.
- You work fluently with Altium(this is a must-have!).
- You have experience with fine soldering, fine assembly and PCB schematics.
- You like precision work and attach great importance to quality and accuracy.
- You are hands-on and have a can-do attitude.
- You are motivated to learn new things.
- You enjoy a function with a variety of tasks.
- You live at a reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
- Experience in automotive systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of power electronics (power supplies, motor drivers, circuit protection) is a plus.
- Knowledge of the design of microcontroller schematics and PCBs is a plus.
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role in the company’s development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the position XV2002.