Developing 3d vision together
What you will do:
As a member of our R&D team, you will be working on the next-generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving. The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chains.
You will be involved in both Research and Product Development activities.
Being an experienced DSP engineer, you will be involved in DSP platform-specific implementation of our high-performance machine vision algorithms on state-of-the-art embedded platforms. The reference C implementation of XenomatiX software stack must be tailored for the target DSP platform to meet stringent needs of the customers.
You will work closely together with hardware and firmware engineers to create world-class technology and products that will be demonstrated in our offices in Leuven as well as in automotive development centers worldwide
What you will need:
- You have a technical degree, e.g. in computer science, electrical or electronics engineering.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with software optimization on a high-end Digital Signal Processor or vectorization in embedded cores.
- You have experience in writing clean and efficient C programs.
- You possess excellent software programming fundamentals (test-driven development/modular code).
- You have embedded software debugging expertise (usage of breakpoints/single stepping/ visualization of data).
- Passion for low-level machine code optimization and tuning code to the micro-architecture and memory hierarchies of the platform.
- You have a logical approach to solve problems and design code minimizing bugs by construction.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- Experience in handling complex embedded systems with multicore DSP, complex memory hierarchy and DMA, and maintaining a large BSP code base provided by 3rd
- Experience with shell scripting, makefiles, GIT, Doxygen in Linux environment.
- Image processing is a strong plus.
- You are a team player familiar with peer-reviewing code and daily scrums.
- Good communication and organization skills is a plus.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we support each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company’s development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High-tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience, with meal vouchers, home working allowance, hospital insurance, pension plan, and commute plans including company bikes, and extralegal holidays.
- Hybrid working
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to position XV2306.