Developing 3d vision together
What you’ll do
As a member of our R&D team, you will be working on the next-generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving. The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chain.
You will be involved in both Research and Product Development activities.
Being an experienced DSP engineer, you will be involved in DSP platform-specific implementation of our high-performance machine vision algorithms on state-of-the-art embedded platforms. The reference C implementation of XenomatiX software stack must be tailored for the target DSP platform to meet the stringent needs of the customers.
You will work closely together with hardware and software engineers to create world-class technology and products that will be demonstrated in our offices in Leuven as well as in automotive development centers worldwide.
What you’ll need
- You have a technical degree, e.g. in computer science, electrical, or electronics engineering.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with software optimization on a Digital Signal Processor (Non-TI or ARM is also okay).
- You have experience in writing clean and efficient C programs.
- You possess excellent software programming fundamentals (test-driven development/modular code).
- You have embedded software debugging expertise (usage of breakpoints/single stepping/ visualization of data).
- Experience in handling complex embedded software systems is a plus.
- Experience with image processing is a strong plus.
- Passion for computation optimization and saving processor cycles during algorithm execution is a strong plus.
- You have experience with version control systems (e.g. subversion, Git).
- You have strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
- You possess strong communication and organization skills.
- You have a logical approach to problem-solving.
- You live at a reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role in the company’s development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the position XV2012