Developing 3d vision together
What you’ll do
Using your expertise in CMOS technology, you will contribute to the next generation solid state Lidar systems. As a member of the R&D team, you will create a pixel architecture to push the limits of light-based range detection. You will also interact with fabs and other CMOS specialists to understand and exceed state-of-the-art CMOS design.
Your job responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Define pixel architecture based on application needs, taking feasibility of existing technology and automotive requirements into account.
- Introduce new pixel architecture technologies to further improve time-of-flight performance.
- Interact with design and manufacturing partners to define technical content for collaboration and define acceptance criteria as part of the deliverables.
- Close follow up of design, both internally and externally
- Interact with foundries to understand critical steps in the manufacturing process.
- Optical-electrical modelling of (existing) pixel architectures to gain further detailed understanding of system behavior.
- Designing experiments and performing experiments to validate generated models and hypotheses.
- Interact with electronics team on imager integration and interfacing
What you’ll need
- You possess a technical degree at university level
- You have deep knowledge of camera technology, preferably in an automotive context
- You have at least 3 years of experience in CMOS design and architecture
- Experience in state-of-the-art time-of-flight is a plus
- You demonstrate good communication skills
- You are results-focused
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role in the company’s development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the position XV2011