As a member of our R&D-team, you will be working on the next generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving. The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chain.
Being an experienced software engineer, you will improve the performance of our optical systems and process 3D measurement data to digitize and interpret the scene of a moving vehicle. Your software will turn measurement data into intelligence for autonomous cars.
You will be involved in both Research and Product Development activities. Using your skills in mathematics, vision technology and C++, you will be hands-on in inventing, designing and testing our future products. You will work closely together with hardware engineers to create world-class technology and products that will be demonstrated in our offices in Leuven as well as in automotive development centers worldwide.
Occasionally, you may travel to automotive customers to show your product, to understand the exact use cases and to help growing the business.
- You have a technical university degree, preferably in computer science, vision technology or mathematics.
- You have been a member of a software development team (C++) for at least 5 years, preferably related to optical products.
- Even while software is your expertise, you understand electronics and optics to achieve the best possible outcome at system level.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You can present at least 3 written recommendations.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
- Experience with 3D technology is a plus.
What we offer
Job satisfaction, the knowledge that you’re making the difference, the celebration of successes, the visibility of your contribution to the company’s business.
Since we expect the company to grow strongly in the years to come, you will have the chance to play different roles, grow and learn. Most likely, your job(s) at XenomatiX will remain interesting for a very long time.
And of course we offer a market conform salary, in line with your expertise.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the position XV16102.