As a member of our R&D-team, you will be working on the next generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving. The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chain worldwide.
Based on your understanding of the physics of (laser)light you will evaluate and further improve the performance of automotive surround sensing systems in all kinds of real driving circumstances. You will work on the integration of such sensors in cars, taking into account challenging automotive requirements.
You will work together with the hardware team and the software team on further strengthening XenomatiX’ world-class technology. You will also interact with leading automotive companies on solutions for automated driving.
You will be making test set-ups, analyze results, invent system improvements and design next generation product.
- You have a technical university degree, preferably in physics or applied sciences.
- You have been a member of a product development team for at least 5 years, preferably related to optical systems.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You can present at least 3 written recommendations.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
- Experience with optics and laser technology is a plus.
What we offer
Job satisfaction, the knowledge that you’re making the difference, the celebration of successes, the visibility of your contribution to the company’s business.
Since we expect the company to grow strongly in the years to come, you will have the chance to play different roles, grow and learn. Most likely, your job(s) at XenomatiX will remain interesting for a very long time.
And of course we offer a market conform salary, in line with your expertise.
Submit your application to email@example.com, referring to the position XV16104.