What you'll do
- As a member of our R&D-team, you will be working on the next generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving. The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chain.
- Being an experienced embedded software engineer, you will improve the performance of our optical systems.
- You will be involved in both Research and Product Development activities. Using your skills in designing algorithms for parallel architectures you will be hands-on in inventing, designing and testing our future products. You are responsible for:
- Porting existing algorithms to an embedded platform.
- Optimizing resource usage and execution speed.
- Profiling and debugging of your applications.
- You will work closely together with hardware engineers to create world-class technology and products that will be demonstrated in our offices in Leuven as well as in automotive development centers worldwide.
What you'll need
You have a technical degree, e.g. in computer science, electrical or electronics engineering.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You possess knowledge of programming techniques and algorithms for parallel architectures.
- You have experience with programming (Automotive Grade) SoCs (NXP, TI, Xilinx, Altera...).
- You have experience in writing clean and efficient C/C++ code (C++11, C++14).
- You have experience in writing optimal code for CPU and GPU architectures using OpenMP, OpenCL, CUDA,…
- You have experience with version control systems (e.g. subversion, Git).
- You have strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
- Experience with image processing is a strong plus.
- You posses strong communication and organization skills.
- You have a logical approach to problem solving.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
What we offer
- Great team spirit: we are a motivated, dynamic and committed team, we care about each other and value teamwork.
- We share one common vision: we thrive to contribute to the mobility evolution and build a future where roads are a safer place for everyone
- Entrepreneurial mindset: we never stop learning, we embrace innovation and change
- Growing with us: you become part of a growing company that values and develops its people. You will play a central role to the company development and success. You will have the opportunity to take on different challenges, grow and learn.
- High tech environment full of technical talent
- Remuneration in line with skillset and experience
The opportunity is here, make it yours!
Submit your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com, referring to the position XV1903