As a member of our R&D-team, you will be working on the next generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving. The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chain.
Being an experienced embedded software engineer, you will improve the performance of our optical systems.
You will be involved in both Research and Product Development activities. Using your skills in FPGA design, VHDL/Verilog, C++, algorithms for parallel architecture and vision technology you will be hands-on in inventing, designing and testing our future products. You will work closely together with hardware engineers to create world-class technology and products that will be demonstrated in our offices in Leuven as well as in automotive development centers worldwide.
- You have a technical degree, e.g. in computer science, electrical or electronics engineering.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You have an aptitude in C/C++, VHDL/Verilog and/or CUDA.
- You have experience with programming SoCs, FPGAs (Xilinx, Altera...), GPU's
- You possess knowledge of programming techniques and algorithms for parallel architectures.
- You have strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
- Experience with image processing is a strong plus.
- You posses strong communication and organization skills.
- You have a logical approach to problem solving.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
What we offer
Job satisfaction, the knowledge that you’re making the difference, the celebration of successes, the visibility of your contribution to the company’s business.
Since we expect the company to grow strongly in the years to come, you will have the chance to play different roles, grow and learn. Most likely, your job(s) at XenomatiX will remain interesting for a very long time.
And of course we offer a market conform salary, in line with your expertise.
Submit your application to email@example.com, referring to the position XV18102.