As a member of our R&D-team, you will be working on the next generation solid-state, laser-based sensors for autonomous driving. The outcome of your work will be presented to car manufacturers and their supply chain.
Being an experienced embedded software engineer, you will improve the performance of our optical systems.
You will be involved in both Research and Product Development activities. Using your skills in designing algorithms for parallel architectures you will be hands-on in inventing, designing and testing our future products. You are responsible for:
- Porting existing algorithms to an embedded platform.
- Optimizing resource usage and execution speed.
- Profiling and debugging of your applications.
You will work closely together with hardware engineers to create world-class technology and products that will be demonstrated in our offices in Leuven as well as in automotive development centers worldwide.
You have a technical degree, e.g. in computer science, electrical or electronics engineering.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You possess knowledge of programming techniques and algorithms for parallel architectures.
- You have experience with programming (Automotive Grade) SoCs (NXP, TI, Xilinx, Altera...).
- You have experience in writing clean and efficient C/C++ code (C++11, C++14).
- You have experience in writing optimal code for CPU and GPU architectures using OpenMP, OpenCL, CUDA,…
- You have experience with version control systems (e.g. subversion, Git).
- You have strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
- Experience with image processing is a strong plus.
- You posses strong communication and organization skills.
- You have a logical approach to problem solving.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
Who we are
XenomatiX is located in the Research park of Leuven (Haasrode). We have developed a technology that deserves its place in the car of the future. Under any lightening and weather condition, our laser based systems observes the road and the environment with high precision and resolution. This will increase comfort and safety. In combination with a (semi-)active suspension, our sensors turn cars into flying carpets, neutralizing potholes and bumps. Detection of (dangerous) objects and other traffic participants will allow cars to navigate autonomously.
We have a strong focus on results.
We have a well-defined strategic plan and need talented colleagues to be part of it.
You will become member of a team of driven, no-nonsense professionals with a strong ambition to bring new optical technology into mass production cars.
What we offer
Job satisfaction, the knowledge that you’re making the difference, the celebration of successes, the visibility of your contribution to the company’s business.
Since we expect the company to grow strongly in the years to come, you will have the chance to play different roles, grow and learn. Most likely, your job(s) at XenomatiX will remain interesting for a very long time.
And of course we offer a market conform salary, in line with your expertise.
Submit your application to email@example.com, referring to the position XV1903.