Being an experienced engineer with strong knowledge on electro-optical systems, you will work on the architecture of our next generation laser-based vision systems. You will define and implement a platform on which camera and laser technology is brought together. In cooperation with our partners in electronics and CMOS-technology, you will define and implement a system architecture for future automotive products.
Your product will generate high-quality point clouds, digitizing the surroundings of a moving car. As such, your electronics expertise allows you to help defining the platform for an on-board sensor that produces 3D data, taking into account automotive requirements. You will work with subcontractors who implement the building blocks. You keep the overview and bring these components alive at system level.
Using your skills in mathematics, vision technology and programming, your work will bring the hardware team and software team in perfect harmony.
- You have a technical university degree, preferably in computer science, electronics or mathematics.
- You have been a member of a product development team for at least 5 years, preferably related to vision systems.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
- Experience in metrology or electro-optical systems is a plus.
What we offer
Job satisfaction, the knowledge that you’re making the difference, the celebration of successes, the visibility of your contribution to the company’s business.
Since we expect the company to grow strongly in the years to come, you will have the chance to play different roles, grow and learn. Most likely, your job(s) at XenomatiX will remain interesting for a very long time.
And of course we offer a market conform salary, in line with your expertise.
Submit your application to email@example.com, referring to the position XV17103.