Being an experienced product developer, you will create products that turn XenomatiX laser based technology into products for cars of the future. You will use your creativity and design skills for bringing together optical, electronic and mechanical components into products that impress our automotive customers.
Obviously, you are familiar with CAD-tools and production techniques. You know how to deal with design requirements related to vibrations, optical alignment, thermal stability and system miniaturization.
You interact with suppliers and you are hands-on for building first units yourself.
Occasionally, you will be involved in customer projects and in the integration of your product into test cars.
You will also work closely together with our research team to build up a good understanding of the technology and to tune system performance.
- You have been a member of a product development team for at least 5 years, preferably related to optical systems and/or to automotive products.
- You are an experienced SolidWorks user.
- You live at reasonable (driving) distance from Leuven.
- You can work in an independent way, while having the spirit of a team player.
- You can present recommendations and/or products you have designed.
- You are passionate about your professional career and your technical skills.
- You have a technical degree, preferably in Applied Sciences, Industrial Sciences or Product Design.
What we offer
Job satisfaction, the knowledge that you’re making the difference, the celebration of successes, the visibility of your contribution to the company’s business.
Since we expect the company to grow strongly in the years to come, you will have the chance to play different roles, grow and learn. Most likely, your job(s) at XenomatiX will remain interesting for a very long time.
And of course we offer a market conform salary, in line with your expertise.
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the position XV17102.